Putting on the Full Armor of God Ahnsahnghong: It is by the Name of Ahnsahnghong Christ that we are saved.
Putting on the Full Armor of God Ahnsahnghong
Isaiah46:11- From the EAST I summon a Bird of prey; from a FAR-OFF LAND, A MAN to fulfill my purpose. What I have said that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I DO.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
It is by the Name of Ahnsahnghong Christ that we are saved.
According to the scriptures the name of the savior is so important. By acknowledging the Saviors "NAME" we receive many blessings even- Eternal Life!! But, because of the NAME the world will also hate us. That is why every prophet and disciple received so much persecution because they knew the TRUE SAVIORS NAME! Lets's see some testimony of this in the Bible.


FATHERS AGE:
-Salvation-
Joel 2:32- And Everyone who call on the name of the Lord(Jehovah) will be saved...

-Persecution-
Jeremiah 20:1-9 When the priest Pashur... heard Jeremiah prophesying these things... he had him beaten and put in the stocks..., I am ridiculed all day long everyone mocks me... The word of the Lord has brought me insult and reproach...

SONS AGE:
-Salvation-
Romans 10:9- That if you confess with your Mouth "Jesus is Lord"... you will be saved.

-Persecution-
Matthew 10:22- All men will hate you because of Me...
John 15:18-21 The world hates you... they will persecute you also... They will treat you this way because of my Name...

HOLY SPIRITS AGE:
-Salvation-
Revelation 3:11-12- I am coming soon... I will write on him My New Name(2nd coming Christ: Ahn Sahng Hong).
Revelation 14:1-3 ...144,000 who had his name written on their foreheads....144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

-Persecution-
Revelation 12:17- Then the Dragon was enraged... and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring(144,000) - those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus (1st coming and 2nd coming).


So as you see, in each age the Name was vital for salvation but also the source for persecution by the world!

So ask yourself as a christian are you really being troubled by the world or are you together with the world???

posted by SuperManny @ 3:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: SuperManny
Home: Portugal
About Me: “Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.”
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER