Putting on the Full Armor of God Ahnsahnghong: My feelings on all the teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong
Putting on the Full Armor of God Ahnsahnghong
Isaiah46:11- From the EAST I summon a Bird of prey; from a FAR-OFF LAND, A MAN to fulfill my purpose. What I have said that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I DO.
Monday, November 26, 2007
My feelings on all the teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong
Heys guys, i just wanna let you know how I feel about everything Ive learned so far ( if you cant tell by all my posts lol.) I'm so happy to know the truth in the bible, for so long I really wanted to know the truth of God. There are so many religions, denominations, etc. who all say the follow God and there teachings come from the bible. If this is true than how can all of their doctrines be different?? I was actually getting to a point where I didn't even want to believe that God existed b/c none of the churches can prove his existence to me.

That is why God himself our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong had to come in the flesh again, to reveal his glory to us. As the bible says: They will all be taught by the Lord (Isaiah 54:13). Thats why only Christ Ahnsahnghong can teach all mysteries in the bible be/c according to prophecy only God can! Im filled with joy everytime I wake up in the morning and say to myself I know the true Savior thats in the Bible... THATS AMAZING! I really hope everyone can share in this same joy, please study about Christ Ahnsahnghong, not through encyclopedia nor through the internet, but through the only True source: The BIBLE (John5:39)
posted by SuperManny @ 12:53 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At November 26, 2007 at 4:55 PM, Blogger jinhwayi said…

    Yes, I studied the Bible almost whole my life but I always carried a lot of questions.
    And no one can answer my question.
    But when I learn about Christ Ahnsahnghong through the Bible, all my question got answered automatically.
    Thank you Christ Ahnsahnghong for come to me as a light.

     
  • At November 26, 2007 at 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hear you brother. I feel the same way. Right at the point when I was about to give up, then Father Ahnsahnghong came to this earth and taught me how to obey God fully and correctly and by that get to trully know my God.

     
  • At November 26, 2007 at 6:33 PM, Blogger Le0511 said…

    Hey you're Portuguese! Anywho, I just want to comment that, I, myself,am full of joy and delight...for my redeemer came. God AhnSahngHong he loves us soo much! Who will be more blissful than us? : )

     
  • At November 26, 2007 at 7:51 PM, Blogger Lawrence said…

    This truly is amazing. I thought about the same thing. I mean, every church says they know and follow the Bible and the Bible has been around for hundreds of years, even longer if you start from the Old Testament times. Then why didn't the other churches teach any of the prophecies? This is because only God can teach these things. Thanks to our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother because they came to teach all the truth of the Bible because they are God almighty.

     
  • At November 27, 2007 at 11:07 AM, Blogger Blossoms of Life said…

    I can so relate. I didn't know where to go anymore or what to believe. But because God came again, Christ Ahnsahnghong, he showed us the truth and only through the Bible. There is no other source to go to. I want to study more about Christ Ahnsahnghong to testify that he is true God

     
  • At November 30, 2007 at 12:14 AM, Blogger CherubAngel said…

    Before I used to always think that the Bible was a book of History until I learned the truth of Christ AhnSahngHong..Now I understand that it is not only an amazing book of prophecy that tells of God's plan for salvation but it is a book of our spritual family history!

     
  • At December 3, 2007 at 1:15 AM, Blogger Seraphin of Sarah said…

    I was in the same situation I didn't know what to believe but then I realized that the only way to tell who was right was use the bible like a magnifying glass and examine wht the churches do and wht God says. By studying at the church of God world mission society. And following the teachings of christ Ahnsahnghong I realized that this church zion is the only place with 100% truth

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: SuperManny
Home: Portugal
About Me: “Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.”
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER