Putting on the Full Armor of God Ahnsahnghong: King David and 2nd coming Christ
Putting on the Full Armor of God Ahnsahnghong
Isaiah46:11- From the EAST I summon a Bird of prey; from a FAR-OFF LAND, A MAN to fulfill my purpose. What I have said that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I DO.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
King David and 2nd coming Christ
REVELATION 5:2-5- And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, "Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?" But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals."

Who is this that can open the scrolls and reveal all the mysteries hidden in the Bible? Only he who is to come in the NAME OF DAVID!

The Church of God which started from the Day of pentecost in the Apostolic Age was persecuted, and the truth of life was destroyed. Instead heresies were introduced into the church. Such evil works of Satan continued for 1260 years of the Dark Ages, and any trace of the truth couldn't be found.

Even Martin Luther, the Reformer, could not restore the truth. After him many Reformers appeared, but none of them could restore the truth of life, either, as the Apostle John prophesied by revelation: "But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to poen the scroll or look inside. Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.'

Then let us understand all the prophecies concerning the David to come in the last days who will restore the new covenant, the truth of the Early Church.


Ezekiel 34:5- 24- So they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild animals. My sheep wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill. they were scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them...... for this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I MYSELF WILL SEARCH FOR MY SHEEP AND LOOK AFTER THEM.... I will place over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he will tend them; he will tend them and be their Shepherd. I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David will be prince among them. I the Lord have spoken.

Ezekiel 37: 24-27- My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees...

Hosea 3:5- Afterwards the Israelites will return and seek the Lord their God and David their king. They will come trembling to the Lord and to his blessings in the last days.

Jeremiah 23:3-6- "...The days are coming," declares the Lord, "when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is right in the land... this is the name by which he will be called: The Lord Our Righteousness."

Jeremiah 30:7-11-
...Instead, they will serve the Lord their God and David their King, whom I will raise up for them.

Psalm 132:10-18-
...Here I will make a horn grow for David and set up a lamp for my anointed one. I will clothe his enemies with shame, but the crown on his head will be resplendent.

Isaiah 55: 1-7- Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David.

Amos 9:11-15- "In that day I will restore David's fallen tent..."


According to the Bible, the prophets from Isaiah to Ezekiel, to Amos and on have all prophesied about King David who will come in the last days!

But, King David Reigned from about 1010- 970 B.C. !!
He already died over 3000 yrs ago!!!!

The purpose for this King David to come is to be shepherd, bring Gods laws and restore the everlasting covenant.



Then who is this prophetical King David who will appear in these last days???
posted by SuperManny @ 6:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: SuperManny
Home: Portugal
About Me: “Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.”
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER