Putting on the Full Armor of God Ahnsahnghong: 1948: The appearance of Ahn sahng hong
Putting on the Full Armor of God Ahnsahnghong
Isaiah46:11- From the EAST I summon a Bird of prey; from a FAR-OFF LAND, A MAN to fulfill my purpose. What I have said that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I DO.
Friday, November 2, 2007
1948: The appearance of Ahn sahng hong



Well, I'm done with work and began my journey online, but while checking out some of the others blogs I read about how in the
bible God lets us know WHEN Christ will appear a second time!! and According to what I read HE
ALREADY CAME!! In 1948 Ahnsahnghong appeared to bring salvation. The sign of his coming was the fig tree which I learned actually represents Israel(Matt. 24:32-33). Jesus prophesied in Matt. 24 that israel will be destroyed and it was in ad 70 by the romans!!! And Jesus also said that when israel is restored we can know HE HAS COME. In 1948 by the U.N. the state of Israel was declared a nation once again.

its really amazing, I guess the more I study the more I can believe that Ahn sahng hong is the Christ that came a 2nd time... As it is written:Romans 10:14-17- How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, "Lord, who has believed our message?" (Like nowadays not everyone believes in Ahnsahnghong!)

Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ. -Now I can fully understand what God meant in this verse.-

posted by SuperManny @ 12:22 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At November 4, 2007 at 1:04 AM, Blogger Seraphin of Sarah said…

    oh man that makes so much sense! I remember like two years ago watching the discovery channel and thay had a episode about 2nd coming christ and I remember them saying the same thing! They said according to prophecy 2nd coming Christ should have come in 1948 but since we don't see him I guess its not true. But after I studied in the Church of God I found out he did come that year im still in shock of how awesome and true Gods prophecies are!

     
  • At November 4, 2007 at 2:12 AM, Blogger elohist144 said…

    When I learn about when second coming Christ has to appear, I was so surprised. I couldn't belive that He was alive when I was born. Christ Ahnsahnghong is Second coming Christ. Isn't this amazing?

     
  • At November 5, 2007 at 12:01 AM, Blogger CherubAngel said…

    I always said if I loved in the time of Jesus Christ I would have wanted to meet him..but when I came to Church of God I couldnt believe that he came again in 1948 under the name of Christ AhnSahngHong! It is amazing that during our lifetime Christ appeared in the flesh again to give us eternal life

     
  • At November 5, 2007 at 11:16 PM, Blogger Le0511 said…

    Honestly, this is beyond amazing. Disciples asked, "when will this happen..the sign of your coming..?" (Matt 24:3) Jesus answered, "Now learn this lesson from the fig tree.." (Matt 24:32) They asked, he answered..HOW CLEAR! I always thought he would come a 2nd time but never would've guessed in this generation. Christ AhnSahngHong...i'm speechless.

     
  • At November 6, 2007 at 12:40 AM, Blogger CherubAngel said…

    wow its so amazing..from a.d.70 until 1948 Israel did not have their own country then all of a sudden they did..Not because they were strong but because God set it up that way to show us when second coming Christ will appear..Its amazing that during our lifetime we came to know the true second coming christ, Christ AhnSahngHong.

     
  • At November 8, 2007 at 9:39 AM, Blogger independencia celestial said…

    When I learned about the lesson from the fig tree, This mystery of the Bible caused me much surprise. After studying about that, I realize that God's administration will be surely accomplished.

    Many people say that the independence of Israel in 1948 is a miracle.
    After Israel was destroyed by Rome in AD70, there were not any movements or signs to regain there independence until the late 19th century.
    However, eventually the Prime Minister Ben Gurion declared the independence of Israel at the Tele Aviv Museum on may 14, 1948
    It is because God's will to let us know about Jesus's second coming through the independence of Israel

    Jesus said that I tell you the truth, until heaven and the earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.(Matthew 5:18)

    It is true that the Bible is the book of prophecy.
    All prophecy of the Bible must be accomplished. Because the administration of God never fails but guarantees sure success.

     
  • At November 13, 2007 at 3:11 PM, Blogger Proveyours said…

    I like this blog!! clearly shows me the verses and truth. All the prophesy in the Bible are fulfilled throughout the history!!
    Wow~ I cannot agree more the book of Bible is for the salvation of God's people. I give thanks to Christ AhnSahngHong allowing me the truth

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: SuperManny
Home: Portugal
About Me: “Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.”
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER