Putting on the Full Armor of God Ahnsahnghong: Ahnsahnghong? Why not!
Putting on the Full Armor of God Ahnsahnghong
Isaiah46:11- From the EAST I summon a Bird of prey; from a FAR-OFF LAND, A MAN to fulfill my purpose. What I have said that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I DO.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Ahnsahnghong? Why not!
Hey guys thanks for the responses its so true, Christ has to come to give us salvation so it doesn't matter what name he uses whether Ahnsahnghong or any other name, as long as I'm saved that's what matters. So ill keep posting what I learn, but as of now... I'm late to work.
posted by SuperManny @ 6:32 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At November 4, 2007 at 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHA.. hope you get to work on time.. yeah same here... Everything is part of Gods administration. God can take any form as well as any name... He's almighty for a reason!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: SuperManny
Home: Portugal
About Me: “Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.”
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER